Manager of Financial Reporting
Job #3741 – Fantastic opportunity to join a stable organization just outside of Ottawa that boasts a positive work environment and excellent work-life balance! As the Manager of Financial Reporting, you will need a strong accounting foundation and the desire to be hands-on as you take full ownership of all day-to-day accounting operations. The selected incumbent will be given plenty of autonomy in this role and as a result they will need to have good initiative and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for an interactive role with the opportunity to truly impact strategic decision making. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Maintain all financial operations including managing of records and maintaining the general ledger
- Monthly reporting of budget vs actual and preparing annual budget
- Implementing process improvements while enhancing quality standards and liaising with operations
- Analyzing the numbers and providing detailed summaries to contribute to strategic decision-making
- Monitoring revenue and expenses while evaluating the data and preparing financial reports
- Liaise with external auditors
If you consider yourself to be a self-motivated people person who enjoys juggling shifting priorities throughout the day – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation strongly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience
- Manufacturing experience would be considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented, quick learner and team player
- Strong Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $100,000 – $115,000 salary range
- Generous bonus potential
- Excellent RRSP matching plan
- 3+ weeks’ vacation
- Great benefits package
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 3741
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3741.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.