Payroll & Accounting Specialist – One year contract
Job #3921 – Our client is looking for a Payroll & Accounting Specialist to fill a one-year maternity leave. The ideal candidate will be communicative, analytical, accurate and system savvy! They require someone who is experienced and knowledgeable in payroll who can hit the ground running. Having had exposure to ADP is also high on their list! Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Process weekly & bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees while ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Perform reconciliations of general ledger accounts related to payroll function
- Process remittances for RRSP’s
- Assist with accounting overflow (accounts payable and account receivable)
- Ad hoc duties as required
Get your foot in the door of a successful, established company! Apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Payroll experience with ADP (Workforce Now)
- Solid knowledge of debit/credit accounting transactions
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000-$60,000 annual salary
- Free parking
Location: West of Ottawa
Internal Job ID#: 3921
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3921.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.