Job #3793– A fantastic opportunity to be a part of an industry leading organization known internationally for their cutting-edge solutions! This medium sized, well-established company offers a competitive compensation package and great work life balance. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Process semi-monthly payroll for both hourly and salary employees
- Assist with the administration of the benefits program
- Investigate and resolve any payroll issues while acting as the main point of contact for all payroll related inquiries
- Prepare payroll journal entries and other accounting reconciliations
The chosen candidate will be a strong multitasker with an eye for detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- 3+ years of payroll experience and/or payroll or bookkeeping certificate
- Strong familiarity with Canadian payroll regulations and guidelines
- Solid accounting foundation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- $55,000-$60,000 salary range
- RRSP matching
- 3+ weeks’ vacation
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#:3793
Recruiter Name: Anne Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3793.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.