Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
Job #3736 – A great opportunity for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Coordinator to join a busy and successful organization. As a motivated team player, you will take ownership of the payroll processing and expense reporting for this group of companies. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for salaried and hourly employees
- Prepare and process payroll journal entries to accounting systems and reconcile accounts
- Track and process group benefits and related invoices on a monthly basis
- Investigate and resolve any payroll related discrepancies
- Review and process employee expense claims and maintain accurate record of expense reports
- Track employees’ vacation and adjust as required
- Maintain company’s RRSP and ensure accurate recording of transactions
If you possess strong attention to detail and superior organization skills with the ability to handle shifting priorities, please apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- PCP designation is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of provincial and federal payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience using ADP would be considered a strong asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $65,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP matching plan
- Benefits starting day 1
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3736
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3736.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.