Payroll, Benefits & Expense Coordinator
Job #3929 – A great opportunity for an experienced Payroll, Benefits & Expense Coordinator to join an established and successful organization. The successful candidate will be a motivated team player, with a strong eye for detail and the ability to take ownership of the payroll processing and expense reporting for this group of companies. Reporting to the Manager of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for salaried and hourly employees
- Prepare and process payroll journal entries to accounting systems and reconcile accounts
- Track and process group benefits and related invoices on a monthly basis
- Investigate and resolve any payroll related discrepancies
- Review and process employee expense claims and maintain accurate record of expense reports
- Track employees’ vacation and adjust as required
- Maintain company’s RRSP and ensure accurate recording of transactions
If you possess superior organization and time management skills and have experience in payroll administration, please apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- PCP designation is considered a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of provincial and federal payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience using ADP or Ceridian would be considered a strong asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $65,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP matching plan
- Benefits starting day 1
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3929
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3929.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.