Payroll & HR Administrator
Job #4005 – Our well-established client is looking for a competent and experienced payroll administrator. If you have had some exposure to human resources and/or accounting, that would be a huge bonus to them as well! The ideal candidate will be a positive team player who enjoys a smaller organization where they can take ownership of their role. This company has offices in several provinces, including Quebec, so knowledge of Quebec payroll is an asset. The main responsibilities include:
- Lead the bi-weekly and monthly payroll functions
- Prepare & review timesheets
- Maintain, generate, and distribute payroll-related remittances and reports: CRA, CNSST, WSIB, WSB, Benefits, RRSP, Records of Employment
- Maintain records for vacation, seniority, sick and special leave reports
- Answer staff questions about payroll
This is a great opportunity to join a positive team in a ‘family feel’ environment. Please apply today if you have at least two years of Ontario payroll experience.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 2+ years’ payroll experience
- Experience with payroll remittances; WSIB, CRA, ROEs, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal & written
- Quebec and/or Alberta payroll
- French – verbal and written
- HR experience
- Bookkeeping/Accounting experience
- Experience with Payworks
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 annual salary
- Plus bonus!
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa – Remote at present (Hybrid in the future)
Internal Job ID#: 4005
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4005.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.