Payroll & HR Administrator
Job #3984 – Our client in the construction and real estate industry is looking for a Bilingual Payroll & HR Administrator to join their collaborative, busy team! Due to their continued growth, they are adding this new position to take care of their HR as well as weekly payroll. If you have at least two years of previous payroll experience in Quebec, please apply today! Reporting to the Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Weekly Payroll
- Creating and updating employee files
- HR duties as required
- Dealing with the CCQ
This role is perfect if you enjoy being organized and the ‘go to’ expert in the office for payroll and HR.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting/payroll education or experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position
- Excellent English & French communication, written and verbal
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $45,000 – $50,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3984
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3984.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.