Job #4345 – Fantastic opportunity for a rockstar Property Accountant to join a large, stable, and successful real estate organization on a full-time, permanent basis! Our client is looking for a knowledgeable and self-motivated Property Accountant who can identify and solve problems as well as ensure financial processes, procedures and reporting requirements are being met. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the successful candidate must be able to work well independently and keep up with shifting priorities in a fast-paced work environment. Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full cycle accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow and bank reconciliations
- Ensure all monthly financial and management reporting is delivered accurately and on time
- Ensure all taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted on a timely basis
- Reconcile and maintain a full understanding of all balance sheet and income statement accounts and prepare a detailed variance analysis of revenue and expenses
- Monitor cash flows and determine surplus funds to be distributed
- Assist with the annual budget and forecasts
- Provide recommendations to improve internal controls and efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
This position comes with an amazing mentor, a great work-life balance, and a flexible work environment! Don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance/accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years of progressive work experience
- Previous property accounting experience is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good Excel skills
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $75,000 annual salary
- Competitive bonus
- Good benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 10 personal days + Xmas shutdown
- Hybrid work schedule
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Central)
Internal Job ID#: 4345
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4345.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.