Job #3682– As a result of success and rapid growth, our client has an opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join their family-oriented and community involved organization! Reporting to a great mentor, your exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail will allow you to provide key analysis and data in order to support major operational and financial decisions for the company. The main responsibilities include:
- Manage reporting activities such as journal entries and month-end close
- Prepare and review financial statements and other monthly and quarterly reports
- Reconcile and review general ledger accounts
- Lead and review financial and variance analysis
- Liaise with property management department regarding financials
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all financial statements and reports
If you are looking for strong mentorship and a great work life balance, this position is for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation is strongly preferred (CPA, CA)
- Minimum 3 years previous experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Previous property management or real estate industry experience
- Previous experience using Yardi is considered an asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $70,000 – $75,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits & RRSP plan
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3682
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3682.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.