Job #3605 – As a result of on-going success and rapid growth, our client has an opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join their family-oriented and community involved organization! The successful candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage shifting priorities and work well both independently and as part of a team. You will be responsible for conducting general reporting activities and providing key analysis in order to support major operational and financial decisions for the company. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing daily reporting activities such as journal entries and month-end close
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and other monthly and quarterly reports
- Liaising with property management department
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of financial statements and reports
- Leading and reviewing financial and variance analysis
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
If you are looking for strong mentorship and a great work life balance within an organization that recognizes and rewards hard work, then this position is for you!
- Professional accounting designation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the property management or real estate industry
- Excellent analytical skillset
- Previous Yardi experience is considered a strong asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $70,000 – $75,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
- Great benefits
- Group RRSP
Internal Job ID#: 3605
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3605.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.