Senior Accountant, Consolidations
Job #3978– As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established international client is looking to add a Senior Accountant, Consolidations to their team. The ideal candidate is a designated accountant with a strong accounting background, is organized and is a team player with excellent communication skills. It is important that this person has solid experience in US GAAP as well as exposure to both industry and public accounting roles. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, main responsibilities include:
- Facilitate global monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation processes
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and financial statements
- Assist in the research, analysis and implementation of new processes and accounting standards
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Record complex transactions and provide variance analysis
- Assist with special projects as requested
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest SaaS firms which offers ample opportunities to learn and grow your career. If you are passionate about accounting and self-motivated, apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Formal Accounting Designation (CPA/CA)
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience
- A solid understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong knowledge of the consolidated monthly close process
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $75,000 – $90,000 annual salary range
- Bonus structure
- Unlimited vacation!
- Group benefits
- Remote work (Hybrid in the future)
Internal Job ID#: 3978
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3978.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.