Senior Advisor, Accounting Operations
Job #3812 – Our client, an established Crown Corporation, is looking for a Senior Advisor of Accounting Operations. It would be ideal if this person has experience with the government reporting and approval process. Also high on their list would be a professional candidate who has worked in IFRS and has experience in making recommendations to management. Working with and reporting to the Manager of Accounting Operations, the main responsibilities include:
- Policy & Process Research
- Financial Reporting
- Support the operations team in the day-to-day accounting functions
- Monitor processes, policies & internal controls and make recommendations
- Accounting & treasury projects
They are looking for an organized team player who is an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills. This is a multifunctional and collaborative environment that encourages creativity and work/life balance.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum 5 years in an accounting role
- Strong English communications skills, written & verbal
- Must be able to obtain secret security clearance
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $80,000-$99,000 Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Pension & Group RRSP!
- 3-4 weeks’ vacation
- Work remotely!
Internal Job ID#: 3812
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3812.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.