Senior Advisor, Internal Controls
Job #3791 – Our client, an established Crown Corporation, is looking for a Senior Advisor of Internal Controls to fill a maternity leave contract (15-18 months). If you are strong with internal controls and ICFR, please apply today! Reporting to the Manager of Internal Controls, the main responsibilities include:
- Leading the ICFR program
- Updating methodology, risk assessment and testing flowcharts
- Presenting updates to Senior Management and the Audit Committee
- Be the main contact for the outsourced internal audit provider
They are looking for a self-motivated, organized team player who is professional as well as easy going and able to communicate effectively and efficiently. Strong internal controls experience is a must!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience in internal controls
- Strong English communications skills, written & verbal
- Must be able to obtain Secret security clearance
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $80,000-$95,000 Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Work remotely!
Internal Job ID#: 3791
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3791.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.