Senior Advisor, Internal Controls
Job #4312 – Our client, an established Crown Corporation, is looking for a Senior Advisor of Internal Controls. They need an expert in this field who is comfortable developing an ICFR program. In this role, you will communicate regularly with senior management. Reporting to the General Manager of Internal Controls, the main responsibilities include:
- Leading the ICFR program
- Updating methodology, risk assessment and testing flowcharts
- Presenting updates to Senior Management and the Audit Committee
- Be the main contact for the outsourced internal audit provider
They are looking for a self-motivated, organized professional who is easy going and able to communicate effectively and efficiently with others throughout the organization. You will be comfortable and skilled in writing documents as well as presenting to upper management.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA or CIA designation is required
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience in internal controls
- Strong English communications skills, written & verbal
- Must be able to obtain secret security clearance
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $85,000 – $102,000 base salary
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Bonus potential
- Hybrid work schedule
Location: Ottawa – Downtown
Internal Job ID#: 4312
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4312.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.