Job #4588 – Terrific opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join this stable and well-respected organization on a full-time, permanent basis! Reporting to the President, the selected incumbent will be expected to provide full-cycle accounting support including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, journal entries, remittances, and payroll. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and must not be afraid to take full ownership of the role with a hands-on approach. Main responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable and reconcile accounts
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Prepare and submit remittances
- Prepare monthly financial statements and review with management
- Prepare year-end working papers
- Other duties as required
This is a great opportunity to join a stable company offering a competitive compensation package and a good work-life balance – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- College diploma or certificate in accounting/bookkeeping preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive bookkeeping experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with Sage 100 considered a strong asset
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $65,000 annual salary
- Bonus potential
- Good benefits package
- 2 weeks’ vacation + 2 weeks Christmas shutdown
- Free on-site parking
Location: Ottawa (In-office)
Internal Job ID#: 4588
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4588.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.