Senior Bookkeeper Part Time
Job #3820 – Would you like to work 2-3 days/week for a stable company on a long-term contract? Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a temporary part-time basis! The selected candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, a strong accounting foundation and must be willing to roll up their sleeves to help support the accounting operations. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Assist with the month-end close process including account reconciliations
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Fixed asset management and variance analysis
- Verify and process expense reports
- Assist with payroll processing
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a fun and challenging position with a booming high-tech organization which has a very good chance of being extended or possibly converted!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education required (CPA considered an asset)
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with QuickBooks strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of full cycle bookkeeping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Excel skills
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $60,000 – $85,000 annual salary (pro- rated)
- 3 weeks vacation (pro-rated)
- Great work-life balance
- Working remotely
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 3820
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3820.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.