Senior Internal Auditor
Job #3636 – Excellent opportunity to join a well-known, well-established Crown Corporation in the city’s downtown core! As the ideal candidate, you will have a proven ability to problem solve and multi-task as you manage all of the day-to-day internal audit activities including planning, executing and reporting on a variety of projects. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit, the main responsibilities include:
- Organize and establish various audits in accordance with professional standards
- Provide direction, oversight and leadership to internal and external counterparts
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and industry standards
- Manage audit results while ensuring recommendations are successfully implemented
- Prepare and maintain audit plan and risk assessment
Great opportunities for career progression exist for the right candidate in this role – with drive, efficiency and strong internal audit knowledge, you will go far in this organization!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CMA/CGA)
- CIA/CISA designations considered an asset
- Minimum 5-7 year’s previous experience
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $80,000 – $100,000++ salary range
- Defined benefit pension
- 3+ weeks’ vacation
- Great bonus potential
- Excellent group benefits
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3636
Recruiter Name: Anne Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3636.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.