Senior Manager of Corporate Finance
Job #3786 – If you are looking for a large, well established employer with great benefits, an excellent work/life balance and a solid plan for the future – look no further! This client has an excellent long-term history of low staff turnover and is now looking for an experienced senior manager who is a confident leader with technical skills! Reporting to the VP of Finance, your main responsibilities include:
- Lead a team in all corporate financial reporting
- Oversee A/P, A/R, and payroll
- Cashflow reporting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Oversee the pension plan
- Manage internal, external and SOX audits
The candidate for this leadership role will enjoy mentoring and developing a team as well as have a ‘hands on’ approach. Meticulous, results-driven and multi-tasker are top traits for this role.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional Accounting Designation is mandatory (CPA/CA)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience
- Strong supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to obtain security clearance (must have resided in Canada for a minimum of ten years)
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $110,000 – $130,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- Group insurance benefits
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking (remote working for the time being)
Internal Job ID#: 3786
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #xxxx.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.