Senior Manager, SOX Compliance
Job #3914 – Come work as a Senior Manager, SOX Compliance at a growing company where you will work alongside accomplished business leaders! The ideal candidate has previous experience in a busy, publicly traded environment (and with one of the Big4). This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Reporting to the Senior Vice-President of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Manage the SOX compliance program
- Review and optimize business processes to improve efficiencies where needed
- Manage, perform, and coordinate control testing
- Document and update processes and lead training sessions on any new processes
- Develop and communicate SOX program objectives
- Responsible for managing complex audits
- Keep abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements and ensure protocols are in place to remain compliant
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and presentation of financial statements
This is a senior level position for someone with excellent communication skills who is comfortable with ongoing change.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA/CA, CISA and/or CIA is highly preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of progressive experience
- Knowledge of SOX 404, COSO framework and ITGC
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $90,000-$110,000 annual salary range
- Benefits package
- Generous bonus!
- 3-4 weeks’ vacation, depending on years of experience
Location: Ottawa – Gatineau
Internal Job ID#: 3914
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3914.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.