Senior Payroll Analyst
Job #4205 – Our client is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their team immediately on a 3-6 month contract. The ideal candidate will be communicative, analytical, accurate and system savvy! They require someone who is experienced and knowledgeable in payroll in both Ontario and Quebec and can hit the ground running. Having had exposure to ADP is also high on their list! Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for employees across several provinces
- Reconcile accounts
- Post journal entries
- Assist the accounting team with other projects as needed
Get your foot in the door of a successful, established company! There is a strong potential for this contract to extend or become a permanent position! Please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Solid payroll experience with both Ontario and Quebec
- Accounting experience – familiar with journal entries and working around the general ledger
- Excellent English Communication, written & verbal
- US payroll experience
- ADP Pay@work and/or Workforce Now
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $65,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- Remote – Hybrid possible in the future
- Potential to become permanent!
Location: Ottawa – Kanata
Internal Job ID#: 4205
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4205.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment