Senior Property Accountant
Job #4467 – Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a team of top-notch professionals in a respected organization! Our well-established client is looking for a Senior Property Accountant to join their team. The chosen candidate is a strong team player with excellent communication skills that will be able to provide financial accounting support to the finance team. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist with budget and cashflow preparation
- Project job cost accounting
- Annual CAM, property tax and insurance reconciliations
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this opportunity offers excellent mentorship and a great work-life balance. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance, accounting or business
- Minimum 4 year of financial reporting and/or accounting experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA designation complete or in-progress
- Yardi experience
- Experience in the construction industry
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $80,000-$90,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits package
- Hybrid work schedule
Internal Job ID#: 4467
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4467.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.