Senior Property Accountant
Job #4368 – Our successful and growing client is looking for an independent Senior Property Accountant to be an integral part of their impressive team! The chosen candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile. As an integral part of the organization, you will need to have strong full cycle knowledge as well as be able to supervise a small finance team. Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for preparing financial statements and posting accruals
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist with the annual audit
- Assist with the budget process
- Train and oversee accounting staff
This is a fun and energetic team in an organization that invests in their employees! Don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- 3-5 years’ accounting experience
- Solid full cycle experience, including preparing financial statements
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in property management or real estate
- Previous supervisory experience
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $65,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Generous bonus structure
- Strong benefits package
Internal Job ID#: 4368
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4368.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.