Senior Revenue Manager
Job #3758 – Are you ready to join a world leader in an exciting industry? Our international client is continuing to dominate its’ industry space and is now seeking a strong Senior Revenue Manager who can lead and manage a team of revenue accountants. You will have experience in revenue and order to cash processes and be well-versed in U.S. GAAP and SOX requirements, as well as ASC 606 standard. You will have strong leadership skills to effectively manage a team and oversee the month-end revenue recognition close. This is an excellent time to be part of this company’s story. You will have the opportunity to streamline processes, scale financial systems and continue to support their ongoing growth!
Reporting to the Director of Order to Cash, your main responsibilities include:
- Lead the global monthly/quarterly revenue close procedures
- Ensure revenue is accurately recorded in accordance with ASC 606
- Direct a team of revenue accountants in various locations
- Provide guidance on deal structuring
- Manage the generation of key revenue metrics and reporting
- Oversee improvements to streamline and scale our existing financial system and operations to support the next phase of the company’s growth
- Liaise with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and year-end audits
If you love to be part of an ever-evolving company, this is for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- At least 8 years of related experience, including experience in either revenue recognition or revenue operations, including ASC 606
- At least 4 years of experience leading and managing teams
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
This position will be suited to a high energy person who does not accept the status quo and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where there is constant challenge and the opportunity for you to use your initiative. Occasional travel may be expected.
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $110,000 – $130,000 salary range
- Excellent group benefits plan
- RRSP matching
- Unlimited vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3758
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3758.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.