Staff Accountant, Revenue and Receivables
Job #4582– A crucial role in an exciting and unique industry that is well-known and respected throughout the Ottawa area! Reporting to the Manager of Revenue and Receivables, the Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring that revenue is properly recorded and collected on a timely basis. The ideal candidate has good interpersonal skills, a strong accounting foundation and must enjoy collaborating with other departments to ensure objectives are being met. Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitor accounts receivables including invoicing, recording revenue and collections
- Post and record all cash and credit card receipts
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare month-end journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain related documentation & resolve any issues
- Prepare internal invoices and allocations
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing certain reports and making recommendations
- Assist with special projects as needed
This is an organization that fosters a healthy work-life balance and a positive work culture alongside a long list of many other exciting perks that are unique to the organization – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $50,000 – $60,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Great benefits package
- Competitive RRSP matching plan
- Hybrid work schedule
- Free on-site parking
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 4582
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4582.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.