Job #4065 – Are you a recent grad with some tax experience (even co-op or an internship)? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for! Our client is looking for a Tax Analyst to join them on a one-year contract. This organization is also experiencing tremendous growth so there is strong potential for this to turn into a permanent position. This would be an excellent opportunity to develop valuable experience and skills in the areas of corporate income tax and commodity tax while supporting the Senior Tax Manager with the preparation of tax filings, research, and data analysis. Main responsibilities include:
- Assist with tax returns and filings in compliance with federal and provincial legislations
- Maintain calculations of tax attributes and carry-forward balances
- Perform research and document findings
- Document processes and controls
- Complete other tasks as assigned
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with this well-respected non-profit organization.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Bilingual in English in French
- Canadian corporate tax experience
- Tax course exposure
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $53,000 annual salary range
- Work remotely!
Internal Job ID#: 4065
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4065.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.