Job #3852 – Our client is looking for a tax professional to join their growing, busy company! If you love tax and are seeking a role with variety and challenge, this is for you! Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Manage and prepare Canadian corporate income tax filings and detailed working papers for Canadian entities, including preparation of SR&ED claims
- Manage and prepare Canadian indirect tax compliance
- Manage and coordinate international tax registrations and compliance
- Manage indirect tax and employee foreign personal tax
- Research and prepare documentation on tax implications of doing business in foreign jurisdictions
- Coordinate tax audits, serving as the primary interface with government tax authorities
This position will allow you to work with national, international, corporate and indirect tax issues. This is a great opportunity for the tax lover to take ownership of the role and make it their own!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in Commerce
- Previous experience in corporate income tax
- Previous experience in indirect tax
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
You will also have excellent research skills and initiative. If you are ready to be the ‘go-to’ tax expert in a great company, apply today!
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Formal accounting designation (CPA/CA)
- Completion of the in-depth tax courses
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $100,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- Group insurance plan (paid 100% by employer!)
- 3-4 weeks’ vacation
- Pension plan!
- Free parking (working remotely currently)
Internal Job ID#: 3852
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3852.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.