We are finance, accounting and payroll recruitment specialists. We place people on a permanent, contract and temporary basis at all levels. We are passionate about what we do and we offer our clients and candidates an unmatched level of personalized attention and support.
Our service is of equal value to all sizes of companies, at any stage of their development and our knowledge of the local market is unparalleled – allowing us to quickly identify the right candidate. We work closely with our clients to ensure that time is never wasted and that candidates are a solid fit for the opportunity and come well prepared for the interview.
We keep it simple! We sit down with you to discuss the skills and experience you need in a candidate and to gain a clear understanding of the right fit for your company. Our services are contingency-based, meaning that a fee is only payable if you hire a candidate referred by us.
- Face-to-Face Meeting
- We like to meet our clients face-to-face whenever possible to take a detailed description of the job requirements, ensuring that we understand not just the technical candidate specifications but also what type of personality will fit best. We believe that it is all about the fit!
- Posting the Position
- To ensure optimum exposure (unless you request otherwise), we will post your position to our corporate website which is a well-known resource for finance and accounting positions in the Ottawa area. Of course, all postings are kept confidential unless you have given us specific instructions to reveal your company’s name. When appropriate we will also advertise the position on our affiliated posting sites.
- Searching for Candidates
- We search our network of active and passive candidates, all of whom have been personally interviewed by one of our recruiters. We also use various other search strategies to find candidates who meet the criteria you provided.
- Creating a Shortlist
- Qualified candidates are contacted to discuss the position in terms of skills required, salary range, job location, corporate culture, career potential and overall fit. We then compile a shortlist of qualified candidates to be forwarded to you, our client.
- Presenting the Shortlist
- When presenting the shortlist, we discuss each candidate in detail prior to scheduling appropriate interviews. We will answer any questions that you may have.
- Scheduling of Interviews
- We coordinate the scheduling of interviews to ensure the most efficient use of time.
- Follow up after Interview
- We obtain feedback from both the client and candidate. We address any concerns or questions that either party may have and if necessary coordinate further communication between the two parties.
- Presentation of the Offer
- Once a decision had been made we usually like to present the verbal offer to the candidate. This allows the candidate to provide honest feedback and in our experience candidates are more comfortable expressing any hesitations or concerns that they may have to a third party.
- Follow up after Placement
- Our relationship does not end when we have found you the right candidate. We will follow up after the position has been filled to ensure that both you and the candidate are happy.
- Additional Services
- To give you further confidence in your hiring decision, we complete thorough reference checks on our candidates, verify candidate designations and use the services of Triton Pre-Employment Screening to complete criminal background checks.
Become a client. Contact us now.