Before your interview, review questions that are commonly asked and practice how you would answer these questions ahead of time. Think about situations you have been in at work that you can talk about if you are asked for examples, such as:
- a major project you completed successfully
- strategies you use to stay organized
- a challenging situation you dealt with involving a colleague or manager and how you resolved it amicably
- what your strengths are
- what your weaknesses are (and how you are working to improve them!)
- what is most important to you in a new job
- why you want this job and what special skills or experience you can bring to the company!
Check out our other blog posts for more useful interview tips!