Job# 3904 – Is it important for you to belong to a company that gives back? Our client is at the top tier of that category! A long-standing charity, they are looking for an accountant to join the team! Reporting directly to the CFO, the main responsibilities include:
- Full cycle accounts receivable
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Daily deposits
- Balance sheet analysis
- Variance analysis on revenue and expenses compared to budget
- Assisting with month end & year end
This is an amazing opportunity with an incredible organization! If you are looking to be in a collaborative environment where everyone is working towards a common goal, this is the place for you. Fundraising, team and community events are what this group is all about. If you want to feel good about making a difference in our community, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- At least 2 years in an accounting role (accounts payable & accounts receivable)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent English communication, written & verbal
- Experience with payroll
This is a busy environment with very high standards. If you are a self-starter that enjoys being challenged on a daily basis and being part of a positive team, this is for you!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $50,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation, plus Christmas break
- Group insurance plan
- Free parking
- Excellent work/life balance!
Location: Ottawa – West
Internal Job ID#: 3904
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3904.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.