Job #3658 – Do you get excited when you hear that a company is growing rapidly and plans to continue that growth exponentially? Our client is expanding at a rapid pace and is now looking for a full-time accountant to bring on board! If you love to be busy and challenged, this is for you. This small team is in an open-concept office environment downtown and needs someone who can help to keep them on track! Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities include:
- Entering all transactions
- Credit card and bank reconciliations
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monthly payroll
- Month end journal entries and preparation of financial statements
- Administrative support
- Assist CFO, President & Marketing as required
This is a broad role with the opportunity to get into this company on the ground floor! The potential for growth is available as the company evolves.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal Accounting Education
- A minimum of 2 years in an accounting role
- Excellent English communication, written & verbal
- Previous experience with Quickbooks Online is considered an asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Great work/life balance
- Group insurance plan
Although this is a small office environment, there is a lot of opportunity to learn. The successful candidate will be someone who is not afraid to ask questions and to take on new tasks. If you are keen to get into a start-up environment where you can take ownership of your role, please apply today!
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3658
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3658.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.