Job #3970 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established and busy client is looking to bring on an Accountant. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player that is able to communicate effectively and is able to stay organized and prioritize well. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Your main responsibilities include:
- Maintain, monitor and reconcile monthly general ledger entries & reconciliations
- Perform bank and other account reconciliations
- Prepare and file Canadian and US sales tax returns
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements (IFRS & US GAAP)
- Provide year-end audit support
- Support forecasting and budgeting initiatives
- Support other departments as needed
This is a company that offers its employees excellent opportunities for advancement and ample opportunities to learn and grow their career. They have a large accounting department with many different divisions. If you are a go-getter that wants to be challenged on a regular basis, apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $55,000 – $65,000 salary range, depending on experience
- Group insurance benefits
- Bonus structure!
- Pension plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Location: Ottawa (Gatineau)
Internal Job ID#: 3970
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3970.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.