Job #3732 – This is your chance to join a friendly, passionate team and work for a company that offers a great work life balance and a superb mentor! This position requires you to be hands-on and roll up your sleeves as you take on a variety of different tasks and oversee the full accounting cycle. Reporting to the CFO, the ideal candidate will have a great attitude and show initiative as they manage the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting. The main responsibilities include:
- Full general ledger responsibility, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the monthly financial statements
- Assist in the company’s month-end and year-end closing
- Manage daily cash-flow
- Conduct GL account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Ensure accuracy and proper maintenance of system and operational data
- Complete bi-weekly payroll
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as required
This truly is an excellent environment where your hard work will be both recognized and rewarded. Do not miss out on a great opportunity and apply right away!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal Accounting Education (designation complete or in progress preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $65,000 – $75,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shutdown!
- Good group benefits
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3732
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3732.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.