Job #3670 – Our industry leading client is continuing to experience tremendous growth and as a result are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team as the Accounting Manager. Reporting to the Controller, you will receive fantastic mentorship and you will be responsible for all aspects of the monthly financial reporting activities. You will also be responsible for managing and mentoring a small team while overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. Main duties include:
- Full oversight of financial statements and reporting packages
- Month end, quarter end and year end close activities and entries
- Cash flow forecasting
- Review intercompany invoicing and reconcile balances
- Manage all aspects of the GL
- Review financial variance analysis and provide commentary
This is a great opportunity that is well suited to a highly organized and efficient individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment where you will have ongoing opportunities to use your initiative and problem-solving skills.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education (designation considered a strong asset)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Team player, adaptable to change
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $75,000 – $85,000 salary range
- Good bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent benefits package
- RPP plan and the list goes on!
Location: Ottawa (Central / South)
Internal Job ID#: 3670
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3670.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.