Job #3822– Are you an experienced manager who enjoys leading and mentoring a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager who can take ownership of their month-end and quarter end close. If you have supervisory experience in month end processes, including consolidations, please apply today! Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Manage month end, quarter end and year end close processes
- Oversee a small accounting team
- Monitor the general ledger (balance sheet accounts, reconciliations, adjusting entries, etc.)
- Assist with ICFR & SOX processes
- Oversee working papers for audit trail
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a growing company with excellent growth opportunities! They are looking for someone who has superb communication skills and experience in a publicly traded company with exposure to IFRS as well as internal controls.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA/CA designation
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- 7-10 years’ accounting experience, including previous supervisory experience
- Strong month-end experience (including consolidations)
- IFRS experience (preferably in a publicly traded company)
You will have solid technical skills as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to find efficiencies and improvements.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $100,000 – $120,000 annual salary
- Bonus and profit-sharing potential!
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP matching plan
- Free parking
- 4 weeks’ vacation
Internal Job ID#: 3822
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3822.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.