Job #3850 – A fantastic opportunity for an independent, self-starter to get their foot in the door of this well-respected organization. We’re looking for an Accounting Specialist who can step right in and take on a 6-month contract that will expose them to a variety of duties from day to day. The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of the full accounting cycle and will be happy to help where and when they can. Reporting to the Controller, main responsibilities include:
- Process and reconcile daily deposits
- Record journal entries
- Assist with monthly revenue recognition calculations
- Prepare invoices and assist with account collections
- Provide supporting documentation for financial reporting
- Place purchase orders and contract orders
- Ad hoc duties as required
If you have the ability to work well independently and have strong attention to detail, this is for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal education in accounting or finance related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Good understanding of financial statements
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $50,000 – $55,000 pro-rated annual salary
- Remote work
- Strong potential to become a permanent role complete with excellent benefits and other perks!
Internal Job ID#: 3850
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3850.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.