Job #3901 – Our not-for-profit, government-funded client is looking for a Controller for a 7-8 month contract. If you are interested in joining a group that makes a difference, this organization is for you! You will be overseeing a small accounting team and have a professional and personable attitude. Reporting to the Director of Finance & Admin, your main responsibilities include:
- Producing and analyzing month end reports and statements
- Quarterly reports on monthly spending and budgets
- Monthly forecasting
- Full cycle accounting
- Overseeing a small finance team and jumping in when needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable and stable organization which offers both job satisfaction and a great work-life balance!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA/CA/CGA/CMA designation is mandatory
- Solid full cycle accounting experience
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- Supervisory experience is a bonus!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $95,000- $115,000 salary range
- Excellent work/life balance
- Work remotely
Internal Job ID#: 3901
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3901.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration