Job #4002 – Are you looking to join a professional, dynamic team in a growing, industry-leading company? Our client is looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who loves a challenge and is excited by the opportunity to help a company grow. Excellent career growth potential! The successful candidate will have solid technical accounting skills and will enjoy stimulating change. Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Ownership of accounting cycle, managing AP, AR, payroll and benefits administration
- Supervising one team member with the potential for more as the company grows
- Identifying areas for process improvement and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating with management, auditors, suppliers and investors
Do you have great ideas for improving efficiencies and streamlining processes? Are you able to juggle multiple tasks? Do you want your voice heard? This position and company want you to make an impact!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation
- 4-6 years of experience working in full-cycle accounting
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- Experience with an ERP implementation
Join a talented team where you will take a leadership role in the business process and assist in the company’s continued success!
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $80,000 – $90,000 salary range
- Excellent benefits package
- Stock options
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexibility to work from home, with some office visits required
Internal Job ID#: 4002
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4002.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.