Job #3823 – Are you looking to join a thriving business and to be a part of their management team? Our successful client is looking for a proven Controller to lead their finance department and be a right hand to upper management! Reporting into their COO, the main responsibilities include:
- Oversee the finance department
- Take ownership of the monthly accounting process
- Prepare and present financial and management reports
- Identify and manage opportunities to improve and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
Don’t miss your chance to join a growing team of dynamic and supportive professionals! As the Controller, you will use your outgoing personality and can-do attitude to lead all aspects of the financial accounting and a team of direct reports. This is a collaborative environment that needs a resourceful and strong manager, who is also a team player, to continue to build on their growth and success!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CGA/CMA)
- Minimum of 7-8 years’ progressive experience, including a previous management role
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent English communication, written & verbal
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $90,000 – $110,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Full benefits, including a pension!
This organization has done an enormous amount of work to put systems and processes into place to assist the team with efficiencies. They value a methodical and analytical approach with a fast pace, so this individual needs to be able to switch gears quickly. If this sounds like your kind of environment, please apply today!
Internal Job ID#: 3823
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3823.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.