Job #4011– An exciting opportunity for an experienced Controller to join this established and growing Not-For-Profit organization! The selected professional is a dedicated team player with strong communication and presentation skills. This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive group who are continuing to evolve and grow. This is a hands-on role that involves daily transactional accounting, supervising one team member and presenting to the board and audit committee. Being the top finance leader in this organization, you would report to the CEO directly. The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day-to-day full cycle accounting
- Oversee the finance & admin assistant
- Responsible for the accounts payable cycle
- Prepare financial reports & present to the board of directors
- Work closely with the executive team
A self-managed candidate who enjoys improving processes and efficiencies will thrive in this environment. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA/CA designation is mandatory
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with presenting to a board
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit organization
- Supervisory experience
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $100,000- $120,000 annual salary range
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Generous benefits plan- fully paid!
- RRSP matching plan
- $500 active lifestyle allowance plus more!
- Fully remote for now- hybrid afterwards!
Location: Ottawa – Downtown
Internal Job ID#: 4011
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4011.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.