Job #3816 – This rapidly growing small family run business is looking for an experienced Controller to step in and take full ownership of their accounting operations from A to Z! This is a great opportunity for someone to join an entrepreneurial environment who has strong technical skills, enjoys shifting priorities and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The successful candidate will be able to think outside the box and improve overall efficiencies within the organization. Reporting to the owners, main responsibilities include:
- Prepare month and year end financial statements
- Cash flow management
- Manage the general ledger and all journal entries
- Process payroll
- Strengthen internal controls by improving processes and procedures
- Process accounts payable and receivable entries and perform bank reconciliations
- Provide financial analysis as required
- Ensure all vendor information and payment methods are up to date
If you are able to work well independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with little supervision, we want to hear from you! Apply now
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of full cycle accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- CPA designation
- Experience with QuickBooks
What’s the Bottom Line
- $85,000 – $100,000 annual salary
- Good benefits package
- Great work-life balance
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3816
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3816.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.