Job #3680 – Due to a track record of consistent growth and expansion, our client is looking for a Controller with strong supervisory and interpersonal skills to join their team! As an integral part of the leadership team, the selected incumbent will be communicative and collaborative as they provide financial support and analysis that will have a direct impact on the success of the business. Reporting to the Director of Finance, your main responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly financial reporting
- Supervising and mentoring a finance team of 5 direct reports
- Overseeing the month, quarter and year-end close process
- Managing internal controls while ensuring compliance with reporting standards
- Preparing audit requests while serving as primary point of contact during reviews
If you are a team player that loves the idea of working for a supportive mentor within an organization that offers both a great work life balance and the ability to advance your career, apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation completed or in final stages
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with IFRS
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $85,000 – $115,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation + additional personal days
- Generous benefits starting day 1!
- RRSP matching program
- Flexible hours and great WLB!
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3680
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3680.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.