Job #3711 – Continuing with their impressive history of controlled growth and success, this stable organization is looking for an experienced Controller to lead their accounting team while ensuring accurate and timely production of all finance related activities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Controller will work in a dynamic and multi-company environment where their main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the finance and accounting departments for multiple entities
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion and preparation of financial reporting and related transactions
- Leading the audit process and providing input as necessary
- Managing and mentoring a team of several direct reports
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and reporting requirements
- Managing and preparing cash flow for several entities
- Additional ad hoc reporting as necessary
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent leader to join one of Ottawa’s most desirable employers! If you thrive in fast-paced environment and have strong interpersonal and communication skills – we want to hear from you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA/CA/CGA/CMA designation mandatory
- 10+ years’ experience including at least three years in a supervisory role
- Strong leadership skills and desire to coach/mentor others
- Previous experience in a multi company environment is considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $100,000 – $130,000 salary range
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Fantastic benefits package
- Generous RRSP plan
- Bonus potential
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3711
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3711.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.