Job #4592 – A unique opportunity to join a successful and growing business that offers a great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package! The selected incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting duties of the organization while also playing a key role in contributing towards the company’s overall financial strategy and growth plan. Responsible for managing a small accounting team, this fast-paced environment is best suited to an individual who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be hands on with their team. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this is a great chance to put your stamp on a thriving business. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and provide variance analysis
- Liaise with department heads to prepare budgets and maintain financial forecasts and provide recommendations
- Implement internal controls and ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Oversee internal audits and identify and resolve any discrepancies and mitigate any risks
- Review and submit tax returns and liaise with external tax advisors to ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Monitor cash flow and optimize effective strategies
- Manage and mentor a team of accounting professionals and conduct regular performance evaluations
- Ad hoc projects as requested
This is a dream job for someone who enjoys overseeing a small team and having a chance to make an impact in the accounting department. Don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation is required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 4+ years progressive accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- QuickBooks Online
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $90,000-$100,000 annual salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Strong benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shut down
Internal Job ID#: 4592
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4592.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment