Job #4344 – Our client is looking for a driven, experienced Controller who enjoys mentoring and coaching a small team and being a hands-on leader. If you are ready to join an established organization in the property management industry, please apply today! Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements and reports
- Prepare cashflow reports and project cash needs
- Lead and mentor a small team in accounting and payroll
- Produce annual budget and forecasts
- Assist with external audit
- Assist in due diligence and integrating new acquisitions
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed
As the controller in this organization, you will be in the office in a full-time capacity as they are still quite paper-based. Overseeing your team and communicating with upper management are key focuses of this role. You will enjoy being a collaborative part of their team, while improving processes and making efficiencies.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA designation is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of related experience, including supervising others
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP matching
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (In-Office)
Internal Job ID#: 4344
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4344.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.