Job #4257 – Are you ready for career progression? Would you like to step away from the day-to-day weeds and move into a more strategic role? A role where you will have a voice at the round table discussions and the ability to directly influence business decision making? Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Controller with a strong business acumen to join their leadership team! As the senior finance individual, you will work closely with both the President and VP of Operations to influence change and drive business processes forward. Every week will be different from the next and your main responsibilities will include:
- Review monthly financial statements and reports
- Prepare the annual budget and weekly cash flow projections
- Establish KPI’s for each department
- Maintain relationships with banks and insurance partners
- Oversee IT requirements
- Mentor and coach a small finance team
- Oversee the annual audit process
- Monitor and review internal controls
The selected incumbent will also be exposed to special projects and analysis for any new upcoming business opportunities which will be sure to keep you on your toes!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation is required
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence change
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset
- Good supervisory experience
- Strong Excel skills
How you’ll be rewarded:
- $110,000 – $130,000 annual salary
- Generous profit-sharing bonus
- Good benefits package
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Free on-site parking
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 4257
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4257.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.