Director of Finance
Job #3992– A unique opportunity for an experienced senior finance professional to join our well-regarded client’s team. Reporting into the COO, the successful candidate will be a strong leader who is able to navigate change and possess a process improvement mindset. If you enjoy the challenge of growing a business and improving system processes, this is the job for you! Main responsibilities include:
- Manage and mentor a small team while promoting a positive environment that thrives on growth and improvement
- Oversee all financial activities, including A/P, A/R, budgeting, payroll and remittances
- Ensure all reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Manage financial cycles, including daily operation requirements, monthly and quarterly reporting and annual business planning, audits, budgeting, and forecasting
- Prepare accurate financial statements and participate in special projects, system upgrades and strategic objectives
- Develop, implement, and maintain finance and accounting policies
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a dream job for someone who enjoys overseeing a small team of high performing professionals while having full responsibility for the finances of this highly successful organization. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-Secondary education in accounting or finance
- Completed CPA designation
- 8+ years’ experience in a progressive role in financial management and accounting
- Experience with budget preparation and management
- Strong experience in a financial leadership role
- Experience with Deferred Revenue or Cost Allocations
- Experience with system implementations
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $140,000-$165,000 annual salary range
- Fully paid benefits starting day 1!
- Bonus structure
- RRSP matching
- Generous vacation
- Remote/Hybrid work
Internal Job ID#: 3992
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3992.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.