Director of Finance
Job #3931 – If you’ve been looking for a position that will provide you with the unique opportunity to make your mark on a rapidly growing company, then look no further! Our client has experienced tremendous growth in a short period of time and as a result, they are now in need of a robust accounting and reporting system to be built and staffed from the ground up. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and will provide the chosen individual with plenty of autonomy and the freedom to truly shape the accounting function of the organization. If you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and consider yourself to be up for the challenge, then keep reading! Main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the CFO to support the company’s evolving requirements while establishing the entire accounting and reporting system from start to finish
- Select and oversee the implementation of a new accounting software
- Hire and train the accounting staff as needed
- Establish internal controls and processes in order to accurately track and account for rapidly increasing revenues
- Work closely with individuals across the company to ensure operations receives the support it requires
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation
- Minimum 10 years of progressive work experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Solid technical skills to ensure the implementation of required internal controls
- Previous systems implementation experience preferred
- Energy, drive and initiative!
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $110,000 – $140,000 annual salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Strong benefits package
Internal Job ID#: 3931
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3931.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.