Director of Finance
Job #3677 – Our client in the hospitality industry is in need of a Director of Finance who can do it all! You will be an excellent manager and mentor and have experience in high-growth environments (preferably including construction). You will be managing the monthly close process as well as presenting financials to management on a weekly basis. This organization has a lot of growth in the foreseeable future and an individual who is excited by ongoing changes and challenges would be well-suited to this role. In addition to overseeing the accounting department, you will be responsible for complex reporting to external stakeholders and a US parent company. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage monthly close process
- Prepare financial statements and reports and present to management
- Gather and maintain information to assist with quarterly and year-end audits
- Budgets & forecasts, including variance analysis
- Oversee accounting department
- Develop appropriate metrics for use by management in decision making
You will be a patient individual who loves to work with a diverse team and likes to make improvements and processes. If you are at the CFO level, please know that the salary is commensurate with experience.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA/CA/CMA/CGA Designation
- Hospitality experience
- A minimum of 20 years of pertinent experience
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
This is a complex role with a lot of moving parts, new entities, growth, supporting a team as well as communicating regularly with stakeholders.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Minimum $150,000 annual salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous bonus!
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- Exciting additional perks!
Location: Ottawa (South)
Internal Job ID#: 3677
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3677.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.