Director of Finance
Job #3699 – A one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Director of Finance to join an extremely successful and growing company. If you want to make your mark and help take this fast-paced organization to the next level – this is your chance! The ideal candidate will have the desire to coach and mentor others and be willing to be hands on and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. As an integral part of the leadership team, the Director of Finance will be involved in crucial decision making while they assist with establishing the best financial practices moving forward. Reporting to the President, the main responsibilities include:
- Supervise and mentor a team of several direct reports
- Prepare financial forecasts and related treasury reports
- Approval of budgets and cost overrun
- Produce monthly cash flow and perform reconciliations
- Supervise and assist in the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist in preparation of financial packages for new and existing projects
- Manage all accounting related tasks for several different entities
- Provide assistance through construction process from site development and permit approval, to construction budgets, change orders and variance analysis
- Organize sophisticated and creative finance structures for pre- and post-construction
This rapidly growing and well-respected organization in the Ottawa/Gatineau area has a knack for promoting from within and offering its employees with ample opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Alongside a great supervisor and mentor, they offer a supportive team and a fantastic corporate environment – this is an opportunity that you don’t want to pass up!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation mandatory
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive experience
- Fluently bilingual (French & English)
- Previous experience in the real estate, construction or property management industries is considered a strong asset
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $90,000 – $125,000 salary range
- Generous bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Strong group benefits package
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Gatineau)
Internal Job ID#: 3699
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3699.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.