Finance Business Partner
Job #3790 – Excellent opportunity to join a stable, energetic, and well-established organization which plays a critical role in further developing our Canadian healthcare system! Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will be instrumental in helping support the organization’s financial planning, analysis and strategic decision making. The selected incumbent will use their strong business acumen and innate understanding of numbers to effectively bridge the gap between Finance and Operations.
- Work closely with program staff and management to provide professional assistance with budgeting, financial reporting, and analysis
- Collect, analyze, and report on various financial information to help with business decision-making
- Ensure that end users have a thorough understanding of what the numbers mean by assessing financial performance and discussing variances to the budget and associated risk during monthly meetings
- Maintain a robust controls environment and improve processes/procedures
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
The successful incumbent will use their exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate and liaise with different department managers. Your ability to solve problems, explain the numbers and understand the big picture will ultimately lead to your success in this role!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completion (or in final stages) of a professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CMA) or MBA
- Minimum 4-5 years of progressive and related work experience
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skills with the ability to simplify and explain financial concepts
- Excellent English communications skills – both verbal and written
- Advanced Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $85,000 – $100,000 plus a guaranteed annual increase
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas shutdown
- Fantastic benefits package
- Excellent work-life balance
Internal Job ID#: 3790
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #xxxx.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.