Job #3849 – Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Financial Analyst who is a communicative, team player! They are a well–established company located near Renfrew and currently working in the office. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, installing, and maintaining accounting systems that provide control of investments, receivables, and expenditures
- Preparing monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Reviewing monthly performances
- Ensuring revenue recognition is in accordance with IFRS standards
- Planning and gathering data to determine costs of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labour
- Be the point of contact for external/internal auditors
- Preparing working papers
If you have initiative and want to be a part of a positive group, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA/CA accounting designation completed
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to communicate effectively throughout the organization
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $75,000 – $85,000 base salary
- Bonus potential
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP matching plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3849
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3849.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.