Job #3647 – Would you like to join a well-respected and sought-after company with excellent internal growth opportunity? Have you always dreamed of working among other top-notch professionals while being led by supportive mentors within an organization that is consistently recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers? If that’s the case, then this is your chance! The selected incumbent will be provided with ample opportunity to learn and grow as they provide financial analysis and support to their team. The main responsibilities include:
- Perform financial accounting tasks including preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and review data while ensuring reporting requirements are met
- Advise on internal controls recommendations and improvement of processes
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Participate in system implementation projects
If you are team player and an efficient multi-tasker that has the ability to communicate financial information to different aspects of the business, we want to hear from you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation required (CPA, CA)
- Minimum 2-5 years’ previous experience
- Strong understanding of IFRS accounting standards
- Above average Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $70,000 – $90,000 salary range
- Great bonus potential
- Excellent pension plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Generous benefits plan
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3647
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3647.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.