Job #4416 – Take the next step in your career and join this small but rapidly growing organization as their Financial Controller on a full-time, permanent basis! As the most senior finance professional in the company, you will report to the senior leadership team and be responsible for all things finance related. This includes managing the day-to-day accounting operations in addition to providing meaningful reporting and analysis. The selected incumbent will play a key role during round table discussions and will be given the opportunity to directly influence business decision-making! Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain general ledgers for all projects and companies
- Oversee the treasury function including bank reconciliations, cash flow management, and seeking finance when required
- Regular budget consolidations and forecasting reports
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reports for management and external stakeholders
- Manage AP payments, AR collections, and payroll processing
- Manage financial statement audits and liaise with external auditors
- Monitor business performance metrics and share findings with management
This is an exciting role with a growing company that offers a fun, flexible work culture and excellent perks – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting and/or finance required
- Completed CPA designation is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 4-5 years of progressive work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingualism is considered an asset (English and French)
- Proficient in Excel
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $90,000 – $115,000 annual salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent benefits package
- Great work-life balance
- Free parking
- Flexible work environment
Internal Job ID#: 4416
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4416.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.