Job #3655 – This is the perfect opportunity to join a small, tight knit accounting team as a General Accountant! This organization offers a corporate work environment where your hard work will be both recognized and rewarded. The selected incumbent will become a critical resource for all employees and will be a key part of the day to day operations within this well-established company. Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing accounts payable cycle including external communication with vendors
- Entering, verifying and reconciling transactions in A/P including invoices, expenses and payments
- Processing of payroll and benefits
- Assist in preparing accounting documentation, journal entries and purchase orders
- Managing and posting weekly timesheets and expenses
- Helping to maintain and develop strong internal controls
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment among collaborative and friendly team members, then this may be the ideal job for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum 3 years’ related work experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- $45,000 – $50,000 salary range
- Generous vacation
- Good benefits and RRSP!
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3655
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3655.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.