Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Job #3760 – A rare opportunity to join this well-established company that boasts a positive work environment and excellent mentorship. As a Payroll and Benefits Administrator, you will have strong attention to detail, solid payroll knowledge and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times. This is a crucial role within this company where the incumbent will be managing benefits, payroll, commissions, tax information and more! The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for both hourly and salaried employees
- Prepare commission reports on a monthly basis and respond to any related inquiries
- Manage and record employees time off; sick time, vacation, etc. while maintaining accurate personal records for all employees
- Prepare federal and provincial tax slips as well as any additional taxable benefits
- Process and post journal entries to accounting system
- Provide continuous improvement to payroll policies and procedures
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
This is an excellent opportunity to join this organization’s enjoyable and long-standing team. This opportunity truly won’t be available for long, so apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum 2 years of payroll experience
- Full cycle payroll experience (hourly/salary/commission)
- Experience with Quebec payroll
- PCP designation considered a strong asset!
- Bilingualism (English & French) considered an asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 salary range
- Excellent benefits – 100% employer paid
- 2+ weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 3760
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3760.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.