Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job #4219 – Our busy and well-established client is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate has great communication skills and attention to detail and would enjoy working with and mentoring a payroll clerk. Reporting to the HR Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salary employees
- Prepare and process year-end adjustments
- Reconcile the payroll to the general ledger
- Maintain payroll, benefits and timecard databases and update as needed
- Process EHT and WSIB returns
- Onboard new hires and coordinate required paperwork
- Oversee monthly benefits administration including enrollments, cancellations, and reconciliations
If you have strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail, please apply today. You will enjoy being a part of one of Canada’s best-managed companies!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal payroll and/or accounting education
- PCP certification is considered an asset
- A minimum of 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum 10 years working in Canada for security clearance
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $55,000 annual salary
- Great group insurance benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Defined pension plan
- Free parking
Location: Smith Falls (In the office full-time)
Internal Job ID#: 4219
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4219.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.