Job #4208 – Our client, an established Crown Corporation, is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of Canadian payroll experience. Reporting to the Manager of Payroll, the main responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for salaried employees
- Prepare and process payroll journal entries to accounting systems and reconcile accounts
- Track and process group benefits and pension
- Investigate and resolve any payroll related discrepancies
This is an amazing organization, and this position will not be open for long! If you love taking ownership of payroll and being the ‘go to’ person in an organization for payroll and benefits administration, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- PCP designation completed
- 5+ years of Canadian payroll experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce & HRIS software is considered an asset!
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $58,000 – $74,000 annual base salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group insurance benefit plan
- Group RRSP matching plan
- Work remotely (a potential in the future of working in a hybrid set-up)
Location: Ottawa – Downtown
Internal Job ID#: 4208
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4208.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.