Job #4423 – Our established client is looking for a property accountant to join their amazing team. If you have property accounting experience, please apply right away! This company deals mainly in commercial properties and is looking for a dynamic and analytical team player that enjoys communicating with property managers and owners alike. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the main responsibilities include:
- Preparing and interpreting financial statements
- Liaising with property managers and owners in clarifying financial statements
- Coordinating and preparing the annual operating budgets
- Preparing the year-end working files
- Ensuring the accuracy of monthly tenant charges
Our client is looking for someone who wants a long-term fit. Culture and flexibility are high on their list, so if you value a positive environment and a great work/life balance, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education OR accounting experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years of full-cycle accounting experience, including financial statements
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $55,000 – $65,000 salary range
- Hybrid work model
- Group insurance benefits
- Potential bonus!
- Free parking
- 3+ weeks’ vacation! …. and the list goes on!
Internal Job ID#: 4423
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4423.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.