Job #3833 – As a result of tremendous organic growth our long-term client is looking for a technically strong Senior Accountant to join their finance team as soon as possible! The successful candidate will have a strong accounting foundation and will use their initiative daily to help support a tight-knit finance department made up of great people. This is a fun and challenging position in a positive corporate office environment that will offer fantastic advancement opportunity and hands-on mentorship! Reporting to the Controller, main responsibilities include:
- Assist with financial reporting requirements for multiple entities
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly and annual results for each department
- Partner with different business units to drive forward efficiencies and improve internal controls
- Provide strategic analysis to help aid business decision-making
- Utilize technical reporting abilities to leverage financial systems
- Assist with external auditors
- Be willing to assist in a variety of ad hoc projects as needed
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging new role with the opportunity to advance your career down the road, look no further!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education is required
- CPA designation complete or in progress preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $70,000- $75,000
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP matching plan
- Great work-life balance
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 3833
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3833.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.