Job #4218 – Join a vibrant and innovative team as their Senior Accountant within an entrepreneurial company as you look after a portfolio of clients. If you are looking for both a professional and creative team, look no further! The ideal candidate will have a solid accounting background, including month-end and year-end experience. This organization works with small and medium-sized businesses for their full bookkeeping needs, right up to the Notice to Reader and corporate annual taxes. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with account managers to review accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and reports for clients
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Annual corporate tax returns
- Other projects as needed
This dynamic team will allow you to deliver quality customer service and reliable accounting to clients. This is a great opportunity to join a unique and growing organization where you will have the ability to work independently as well as within a team. They are looking for someone who can be a right hand to the CFO and CEO and who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a progressive accounting role
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Tech savvy – cloud-based software used!
- CPA designation (completed or in the process of completing)
- QuickBooks online experience
- Experience with corporate tax returns
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $65,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- Group insurance benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa – East – In the office full-time
Internal Job ID#: 4218
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4218.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.