Job #3896 – Are you looking to join a company that values sustainability, climate change and innovation? Our client is looking for a strong accountant to join their team. This role will include full cycle accounting as well as analysis with strong potential to grow in their organization. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Day to day full cycle accounting
- Cashflow management
- Preparation of reports and financial statements
- Assist with researching information on grants
- Assist with annual budget and analysis
- Analysis of financial reports
- Oversee bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Payroll
This organization has multiple entities and as such requires an experienced accountant who has dealt with intercompany transactions in the past and is advanced with Microsoft Excel. It is also an added bonus if you have previous project accounting experience.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA designation in progress is a plus!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a full cycle accounting role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent English communication, written & verbal
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and taking ownership of the finances, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $55,000 – $65,000 salary range
- Profit sharing up to 10%
- Group insurance paid by employer!
- Additional perks
- 3 weeks annual vacation
Location: Ottawa – Downtown (Remote at the present time)
Internal Job ID#: 3896
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3896.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.