Job #4004 – Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join them on a 14-month contract (with a possibility of it being extended). This is a fun and challenging position in a positive corporate environment that can offer fantastic opportunities and mentorship! Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Review postings by junior staff, make any necessary adjustments and perform account reconciliations
- Oversee and contribute to the accounts payable cycle
- Prepare month end financial statement and variance analysis
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Prepare month-end financial statement and variance analysis
- Process the bi-weekly payroll
- Support tax compliance activities including review of monthly HST filings and annual corporate income tax return
This is a great opportunity to get your foot into the door of this expanding company. If you are a team player who is organized and resourceful, apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-Secondary education in accounting or business
- 3- 5 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal & written
- Payroll experience
- Familiar with Yardi and payroll applications
You Will be Rewarded:
- $55,000- $65,000 annual salary
- Remote work at present
Internal Job ID#: 4004
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4004.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.