Job #3693 – Attention all highly motivated and bright Senior Accountants – our long-standing client is seeking a system savvy individual to join their team on a 15-month contract. The selected incumbent will play a key role in the month-end process and provide in depth analysis and reporting on the company’s processes and procedures. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the accounting cycle including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist with the integration and efficiency of several systems and reporting tools
- Provide support with audit requests and related inquiries
- Prepare financial reporting packages for senior management
- Assist with enhancement of processes and procedures
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a global market leader and one of Ottawa’s biggest success stories. Don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education required
- 5+ years of progressive and relevant work experience
- Well versed in ERP systems – system savvy
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $70,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
- Excellent work-life balance
- Great team culture!
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3693
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3693.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.