Job #3794 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established client is looking to bring on a Senior Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where there are tight deadlines and shifting priorities. Being adaptable and able to prioritize tasks in an efficient manner is key! You will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare & review quarterly reports for consolidation and close process
- Prepare schedules and analysis for financial statements and reports
- Review of accounting for multiple companies
- Assist with integration of ongoing acquisitions into the consolidated and reporting process
- Ensure SOX compliance
This is a growing but established company that offers its’ employees excellent opportunities for advancement and ample opportunities to learn and grow their career.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of related, progressive experience
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $65,000 – $80,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
Location: Ottawa (Gatineau)
Internal Job ID#: 3794
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3794.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.