Job #3684 – Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their collaborative and busy team! They are experiencing success and growth and need someone who has attention to detail and takes pride in their work. Reporting to the Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable – full cycle and collections
- Assisting with budgets
- Assisting with month end, quarter end reporting and year end file preparation
- Review invoicing prepared by colleagues
This role will be best suited to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who wants to take ownership of their own work and who can communicate well in a team. If you have a really solid understanding of the full accounting cycle and you would like to be part of a strong team with excellent mentorship, this will be the job for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Strong Excel skills
- Working towards CPA designation
- Experience in property management and/or investments
- Knowledge of Yardi software
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $45,000 – $55,000 salary range
- Group Benefits Plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free Parking
Internal Job ID#: 3684
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3684.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.