Job #4480– As a result of exponential growth, our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to help keep up with demand. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-expanding organization that will provide you with a chance to learn and grow professionally alongside like-minded individuals. You’ll be playing an active role in the financial reporting and analysis requirements of this company while receiving excellent guidance and mentorship. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Take a leadership role on the full accounting cycle for multiple projects
- Prepare & review timely month-end closes including setting up monthly accruals
- Prepare consolidating and eliminating entries through the organization
- Assist in cash flow reconciliations and analysis
- Participate in monthly finance review meetings
- Liase and work with other departments and external partners to perform accounting tasks and analysis for various special projects
- Assist in supervising junior staff
If you’re someone who enjoys working with people in a fun, energetic environment, then don’t wait, apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation completed or nearly complete
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Public accounting, real estate, construction or property management industry experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of JD Edwards system
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $80,000-$85,000 annual salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Flexible- hybrid schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Fully paid benefits starting Day 1
- RRSP matching after 1 year
Internal Job ID#: 4480
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4480.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.