Job #3639 – An excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is guaranteed to challenge you and build upon your current skillset! Our industry-leading client is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join their team! The selected incumbent will be exposed to several exciting and innovative projects that will involve not only the financial reporting functions, but an element of critical thinking and analysis! Main responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly reports
- Timely completion of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Key lead in month-end and year-end closing process
- Ensure project financial data is accurately reflected in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Maintain overall responsibilities for full cycle accounts receivable
- Monitor and analyze project budget performance and provide variance analysis
- Input and maintain budget data for multiple projects through the project life cycle
If you are driven, motivated and a strong team player that would enjoy working in high energy organization with great growth potential, we want to hear from you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance/accounting or a related field
- 5+ year’s previous work experience in a similar field
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting practices, policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction or engineering industry is considered an asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $70,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent bonus potential
- Employer paid benefits plan
- Pension contribution plan & RRSP
- Free parking
- Great additional perks!
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 3639
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3639.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.