Job #3728 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established client is looking to bring on a Senior Accountant for a 1-year contract. The ideal candidate will be a self-learner who is adaptable, self-motivated and has a strong ability to prioritize in an efficient manner. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Your main responsibilities include:
- Variance analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Review of journal entries and account reconciliations for month-end
- Assist the audit team with quarter and year-end
- Review and maintain monthly general ledger reconciliations
This truly is a growing but established company that offers its employees excellent opportunities for advancement and ample opportunities to learn and grow their career.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation completed or in process
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Experience with IFRS
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $65,000 – $80,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
Location: Ottawa (Gatineau)
Internal Job ID#: 3728
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3728.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.