Senior Financial Accountant
Job #4399 – Our long-standing client is looking for an independent, detail-oriented Senior Financial Accountant to be an integral part of their growing team! The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile. Working amongst a top-notch team of finance professionals, you’ll receive excellent mentorship while being exposed to a variety of duties and responsibilities. Reporting to the Controller, main responsibilities include:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Manage accounts receivable
- Reconcile loans and mortgages to loan statements
- Create associated journal entries
- Provide mentorship to colleagues
This is a fun and challenging position with a positive, experienced team that will offer fantastic advancement opportunity and mentorship! Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance, accounting or business
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA designation completed or near completion
- Property management or real estate experience
- Familiar with Newstar
- Costing and/or project accounting experience
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $80,000-$90,000 annual salary
- Good benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
- Remote work for now- hybrid later!
Internal Job ID#: 4399
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4399.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.