Senior Financial Analyst
Job #3821 – Our well-established, west end client is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their team immediately! This 9-month contract has a strong possibility of being extended and will offer the selected incumbent the opportunity to work closely with a fast paced, collaborative team. The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses a strong understanding of the FP&A process, is detail oriented and has the confidence and willingness to take initiative. Main responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain financial models to support key strategic decisions
- Contribute to the implementation of FP&A software (Planful)
- Develop annual budgets and rolling monthly forecasts
- Provide detailed analysis in order to help understand and identify trends, risks and areas of improvement
If you are looking for a role within a large team of other accounting professionals that reports into a fantastic mentor – this is the role for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed professional accounting designation
- Experience with the financial planning and analysis process
- A minimum of 5 years of progress work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Knowledge of cost accounting
- System implementation experience
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $95,00 salary range
- 100% remote work (flexible start/end times)
- Strong possibility of being extended/converted
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 3821
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3821.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.