Senior Financial Analyst
Job #3628 – Our global client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their busy team. This is a senior position where you will be involved with their more complex departments and data, specifically including revenue. Reporting to the VP Corporate Global Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Preparation and presentation of financial data, results & analysis, specific to revenue
- Assist with forecasting
- Collection and consolidation of data
- Assist with revenue modelling & reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Special projects as required
This role will be perfect for you if you are detail-oriented and like to take initiative. You will be able to step in and contribute quickly and be comfortable interacting with colleagues throughout the organization.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CGA/CMA)
- 5-7 years’ accounting experience, at least 3-4 years’ in a financial analyst role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English communication, verbal and written
If you are a systems savvy analyst looking for the next step in your career, this is an amazing opportunity to join a collaborative team that is driving forward every day!
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Experience in NetSuite, Zuora and/or Salesforce software
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $95,000 annual salary range
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- RRSP match
- Bonus potential
- Unlimited vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3628
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3628.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.