Senior Financial Analyst
Job #3912 – Does the idea of working in a dynamic, international organization with fantastic growth opportunity and advancement potential appeal to you? Do you thrive on change and enjoy looking for ways to constantly improve and streamline financial processes by translating financial information into meaningful business analysis? If you are looking for an opportunity with a wide breadth of responsibilities and you have strong analytical skills combined with exceptional communication and presentation skills, then this is the position you have been searching for! Reporting to the Senior Manager of FP&A, main responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed financial reporting, forecasting and analysis packages to support quarterly business reviews
- Financial variance analysis, and action plans to improve financial performance
- Create and update forecasts for expense and capital expenditures
- Provide financial support, modeling and business case analysis for major initiatives
- Work closely with departments across the organization and contribute to the development of the financial models needed to support the 3-year global plan
- Assist in monthly close process for accruals, prepaids and capitalization
Great opportunities for advancement exist for the right candidate in this role. If you have a strong working knowledge of financial systems, advanced Excel skills and the ability to explain complex financials in a clear and concise manner, we want to hear from you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed post-secondary education in finance or accounting
- Completed CPA designation
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience in similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of US GAAP
- Previous experience in international organization
- Experience in High Tech or IT industry
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $90,000- $110,000 salary range
- Fantastic bonus plan
- Generous vacation
- Fully covered benefits
- Stock options
Location: Ottawa – West
Internal Job ID#: 3912
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3912.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.