Job #4057 – Our client has experienced tremendous growth through various acquisitions and is now looking for a highly motivated Corporate Controller to join their local Ottawa office! With several locations across the city, the selected incumbent will manage a mid-sized accounting team while reporting to the Chief Financial Officers. This role requires you to roll up your sleeves and would be ideal for someone interested in taking full ownership by improving processes and procedures and identifying automation opportunities. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly financial statements with follow up analysis and interpretation of key financial data for internal stakeholders
- Oversee the month-end close process and day-to-day financial operations
- Manage treasury including working capital
- Liaise with external auditors and other key stakeholders
- Implement best financial practices and internal controls
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is an exciting role with shifting priorities that is sure to add new skills to your resume. You will be well supported in this position and will be kept on your toes as this organization continues to expand at an impressive rate!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A completed CPA designation is required
- A minimum 5-7 years of progressive work experience
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- $90,000 – $100,000 salary range
- Lucrative annual bonus potential
- Great benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 4057
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4057.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.